Ass Kickin’ Reaper Goulash
- 1/2 lb. elbow macaroni
- 1 & 1/2 lb. ground beef or ground turkey
- 1/2 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 (28 oz.) jar spaghetti sauce
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 Tbsp. (or as much as you can handle) Ass Kickin’ Carolina Reaper Hot Sauce
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- 1 cup (4 oz.) shredded cheese
Cook macaroni according to package directions; drain and cover to keep warm.
In a large skillet, brown the ground beef or turkey, onion and bell pepper over high heat for 6-8 minutes, or until no longer pink, stirring frequently.
Drain off excess liquid.
Add macaroni, spaghetti sauce, Ass Kickin’ Carolina Reaper, garlic powder,
salt and black pepper; mix well.
Reduce heat to medium-low and let simmer 5 to 7 minutes, or until heated through.
Sprinkle with cheese and simmer 1-2 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Enjoy and Have a Ass Kickin’ Day!