Meg’s Thai Peanut Chicken Stir Fry
- 2 Tbsp. smooth or crunchy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 1 tsp. rice vinegar
- 2 tsp. garlic powder
- 2 tsp. onion powder
- 1 Tbsp. curry powder
- 1 tsp. or to taste of Addiction Heaven & Hell Spice Blend
- 2 tsp. CatDaddy’s Purrfect Sauce or Thai Monkey Hot Sauce
- 2 tsp. Mikey V’s Sweet Ghost Pepper Hot Sauce or for less heat Bee Sting Sweet Chili Sauce
- 3/4 to 1 lb. chicken breasts, cut into pieces.
- 1- 16 oz. bag frozen broccoli or mixed stir fry vegetables, thawed
- 1/4 cup peanuts, roughly crushed.
Combine first 9 ingredients. Add small amount of warm water for smooth consistency
In wok or heavy pan add small amount of oil and 2/3 of peanut sauce mixture, stir fry chicken on high heat until done.
Add vegetables and continue stirring and cooking until vegetables are crisp tender
Remove from stove and add rest of peanut sauce (may need to add a little more warm water).
Sprinkle peanuts over mixture and serve with noodles or fried rice.